Friday, September 2, 2011

Beach Day

Eli and Bella had "Beach Day" at school one day this week. After talking about it for a week, they were both so excited when the day finally came. That morning, Eli woke up and started getting his clothes ready. I thought he was picking out the clothes he wanted to wear after the water fun was over. No, that was not the case. When Eli asked me if it was going to be a long drive, I replied, "No, we're just going down the road to school." He said, "To the beach??" Oooohh no. Poor baby. He thought we were actually going to the beach. He was so disappointed when he found out we were not going. I felt so bad for him. I guess I need to make it up to him by planning a "real" beach day soon.

Bella's class was the first class to go out for beach day. I love the next two pictures of her.

She had fun playing, but was cold and wanted to get dressed. She wanted to sit on her towel and wait for her popsicle.


When it was time for the class to go in, Ms. Kristie had all of the kids hold onto this stick. They looked so cute walking in like that.

When I left, Bella, once again, made the sad face she makes each time I take her to school. She has been doing good about not crying, though. She holds back her tears, but this face just looks so pitiful...
Eli's disappointment was short lived, when he started to play in the water and the bounce house.





No comments:

Post a Comment