Our first night in Troy, after dinner, Mamaw wrote Eli and Bella's names on the table... with Whip Cream. I don't think grandparents (even my mom and dad and we live with them!) understand the impact sugar has on a child, especially our children. Maybe it's because I've never given them a whole lot of sweets, I'm not sure, but sugar is like a drug! It's not often that Mamaw is able to spoil them they way she wants to, so the name writing on the table continued for a while. Eli and Bella, loved it, of course.
While in Troy, we went to a really cool playground we had never visited before, and we went to a small zoo.
When we arrived at the zoo, we started looking at a bear. Eli, not knowing it, was standing in an ant bed. When the ants started biting, Eli started screaming. His screaming scared the bear who began making noises and pacing back and forth in his cage. After Eli's crying stopped, we all kind of laughed about that bear pacing like that.
We all had a wonderful visit. I am happy Eli and Bella were able to spend time with Mamaw and Papaw. Eli, of course, always looks forward to playing with Wesley. They play so well together and definitely keep each other entertained.

Of course, Mom, Eli, and Bella took a nap on the way home. Mom loves it when I take pictures of her sleeping. Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment