Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Please Stop Doing That!
Eli had an eye exam yesterday. Lately, I have found myself asking Eli not to cross his eyes. Yes, I have even resorted to, "If you keep doing that, they're going to get stuck that way." He has even taught Bella how to do it. Since we were talking with the optometrist, I casually asked him to tell Eli that crossing his eyes is not good for him, but he wouldn't! He told Eli that when he crosses his eyes, he was exercising his eye muscles and making them stronger. Really?! That was the worst thing to say to a five year old who loves showing off his muscles. Upon hearing this news, Eli's eyes grew wide with excitement. Now, he wants to do this all the time! It really gives me a headache to see his big, beautiful, brown eyes cross like this. Thanks, Doc!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is sooo funny!!! LOL!!! Look at Eli's eyes. I hope he don't do this all the time at my house. Ha ha!! I love your story. I love the fall background color. Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteHe needs to come to Kevin :)
ReplyDelete