Three Already??
As the month of March drew closer, I kept thinking, "Bella is going to be three. How is this possible?" It seems like just yesterday this perfect little baby girl came into this world and made our family complete.
But, as time does fly, she is indeed, turning three.
Once Bella decided that she wanted a Cinderella themed birthday party, the planning began. All of the planning turned into a beautifully decorated party for Princess Bella and her guests.









More importantly, Bella felt special and was so excited about her birthday party. This is her reaction to seeing her cake.
About two weeks before the party, Bella and I "mailed" an invitation to Cinderella, so of course, Cinderella had to show up for the party.
Bella was a little star-struck before she warmed up to Cinderella. Many of the other little princess had a lot to say. Listening to their questions and comments was quite comical. They all really enjoy having Cinderella at the party. It was so much fun watching the excitement!


Once everyone began to sing the happy birthday song, Bella became a little shy and wanted Mommy. I had to blow out her candles for her. Sweet baby.
Bella had a grand time opening all of her presents. Note to self: Next year, open gifts AFTER party guests leave. :-)



What a wonderful birthday celebration! Thank you so much to those of you who celebrated this special day with Bella.
It's difficult to fathom how much this sweet angel has grown over the last three years.
When I think about what I want to remember about Bella at this age, so many things come to mind. I have to say that I love her sweet hugs and kisses, her raspy little voice, and her big blue eyes. I think it's so cute when she asks, "That's okay right, Eli?" Bella loves to write and color. She does a good job writing her name and an even better job writing Eli's name. When she sleeps, she has to have the tag of her soft, pink blanket in her hand, "I want my tag, Mommy." She is quite the helper and does a great job cleaning up after herself, and others, even when she's not asked to do so. My Bella is such a little monkey; she loves to climb and jump. She has become quite the gymnast. She also loves to twirl and spin, play dress up, love on her babies, have tea parties, and be told she looks beautiful. Although at times I wish she wouldn't act so shy, I have to admit that I do adore the times when she acts shy and wants to be by my side. I love the way she asks me, "Mommy, can I lay on your belly?" when I am putting her to bed or when shes crawls into my bed in the middle of the night. Bella is a dainty little thing, just so tiny. Her size really makes me want to baby her more than I think I would if she were not so tiny. I just love it! Just recently, she learned how to swing really high all by herself. Although she can do this, I still think that when we go to the playground, she will want me to push her. I hope she does!
I so enjoy watching, and listening, to Eli and Bella play together. She has learned so much from him. Although they don't always get along, they love each other so much and can be so incredibly sweet to one another. I love the way she has started making up stories and telling me things that have happened to her babies, namely Lyla, the baby she loves most. The cutest story to date is one she told about her babies going out into the street and getting hit by a car. She said, "They died, but Jesus gave them back to me." Just precious. My sweet Bella, I cannot imagine having a more perfect little girl. My, what wonderful things we have to look forward to! Mommy and Daddy both love you more than you could ever imagine. Happy birthday, beautiful girl!
OMG all of these pictures are absolutely adorable. I am so sad we could not come to her birthday party. How exciting that you got Cinderella there, I think Ryan would have passed out. I love all of the posts of the kids. I had to do some catching up, since I have not posted in months. I love the carriage rides and the dancing, your children are so precious! I hope we can find some time to get all of the kids together again this summer! Love you
ReplyDelete