The being like Daddy didn't stop there today. I had a conversation with Eli this morning about hair. He didn't want me to fix or comb his hair, and he didn't want to leave the Cardinals hat on his head. Sorry. I cannot let my children go out of the house with messy hair. That will just never happen. I told him that he had to comb his hair or wear a hat and the only way he wouldn't have to do either of those things is if we shaved all of his hair off. This image of Stephen must have popped into his head
because the next thing I heard was, "YES, Mommy!!! Shave my head. I want to look like Daddy." I told him I would but thought he wouldn't bring it up again. Wow, was I wrong. Before his nap, Eli asked me if I could shave his head when he woke up. Then, after he got up (from never taking a nap), he asked me again. So, I did it. I shaved his head! Oh my...Before bed, Eli wanted to put on his War Eagle Man costume. After he got it on, he said, I need something over my head, so I don't look like a Bald Eagle.
No comments:
Post a Comment