Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bella Turns Four

 


Four years ago, we were blessed with the most perfect baby girl imaginable.  Wow, four years.  As I write this, I am in disbelief that these past four years have passed as quickly as they have.  What joy this sweet little surprise has brought to our lives!  At the age of four, Bella is beautiful inside out and out.  She has a caring nature, and most of the time, she is so sweet to all of us, giving lots of hugs and kisses.  I love the way she wants to "snuggle up" when she comes to our bed in the middle of the night.  "Mommy, I want to snuggle up with you."  To only be four years old, it amazes me how she seems to empathize with people and truly considers the feeling of others.  Seriously, some adults haven't mastered that!  Her teacher always comments that Bella is so smart and so helpful to her friends at school.  Bella has a contagious laughter, and I am happy to say that her sweet, raspy voice hasn't changed.  Bella likes to dance and sing and composes her own songs.  I don't know where she comes up with the lyrics (I will always love you.  You will never leave me....), but hearing her sing in the backseat while I'm driving her to school bring a huge smile to my face.  I think Bella's favorite thing to do is play with babies.  This little girl LOVES her babies.  She's so tender with them; she reads to them, rocks them, sings to them, changes their clothes, loves on them, etc.  This year, she started reading short books and has a good grasp of addition and subtraction.  She likes to play Dominoes and Memory, and well, we don't have to let her win at Memory.  She adores her big brother.  On days when we go to a playground while he's at school, she doesn't even really want to play because he's not with her.  I hope they will always be close.  

Her birthday party was so much fun for everyone who attended.









These pictures crack me up!  Eli was so over Bella and her many birthday gifts.  She let him open the last one for her.  Look at his face.  Ha!!!



This is the card on the gift Eli gave to Bella. 



Bella made pink brownies to take to school. 

Last picture as a three year old-  Taking this picture made me sad.  

Bella's actual birthday.  Yes, we celebrated her birthday all week long. 



Bella talking to Momma.  She was singing happy birthday to Bella. 








We had an FRG meeting on Bella's birthday.  They sang to her and gave her a birthday brownie. 



We already had a surprise cake ready for her at home.  Couldn't let it go to waste!
More sugar? 

Happy birthday to you, our precious Princess Bella.  Mommy and Daddy love you more than words can express.   


1 comment:

  1. Just seeing this post!! So great! Bella is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete