A Trip to the Salon
This morning, after having no luck at trying to tame Bella's hair, I decided that her hair really needed to be trimmed. I greatly dislike long hair that looks like it needs to be cut. Long hair is only pretty if it's healthy-looking; that's the way I see it anyway. Bella's locks have started to take on that "I need a cut" look, so something had to be done. The last time her hair started to look like that, I decided I would trim it myself. Now, bangs, I have no problem trimming, but I have no skills when it comes to trimming the ends. This is evidenced by the first time I tried to trim the ends and ended up taking off about two inches. I wasn't going to let that happen this time, so Bella took her first trip to the salon. I called Spoiled Rockin' Kids Salon, and got her in for a 10:00 appointment. To my surprise, when I told her she was going to the salon to get her hair cut, she was okay with it. I acted so excited about it, so she was excited too...

BEFORE
DURING

AFTER



She got sparkles in it, and it even smelled like cotton candy. Next trip, the nail salon!
Side Note: Bella went for her three year check up today. She weighed in at a whopping 24.0 pounds (1st percentile for weight) and is just perfect. She's such a tiny little thing. I love it!
Love the hair!!! So precious!
ReplyDelete