March 2009It is amazing to think about how much Bella has changed in a year. She has the most adorable personality, such a happy little thing. She is now walking all over the place, sometimes so quickly it seems as if she's trying to run. She loves taking things out. What do I mean by this? Just what it says. Bella loves to take anything and everything out... She pulls things out of my purse, the cabinets, toy buckets, book baskets, linen closets, makeup organizers, sock drawers, etc. She never seems to want to put anything back, though. She is such a sweet baby; she loves to give hugs. She has finally started kissing with a closed mouth. The way she puckers her lips is just adorable. I love the way her bottom lip kind of covers her top lip when she puckers up for a kiss. She squeals and laughs when Eli chases her around the house. It's very entertaining to watch them play together. Bella's vocabulary seems to be growing each day. Some of the words she says: Mama, Dada, Eli, bath, na-na (food), Max, hat, sock, book, baby, ball, bat, bye-bye, and I think her favorite word is hi. She says hi all the time. It's really cute when we're walking through a store and she's saying, "Hi," to everyone we pass. She will pretty much try to say anything you ask her to say.
I think our little princess enjoyed her day...
I think our little princess enjoyed her day...
Bella liked her cake after she actually tasted it.
It was hard for Stephen to have to miss Bella's first birthday. This is it, though, Stephen. You'll never have to miss a birthday or holiday again. You'll be home soon!!

So precious! I hate that we missed it. Mom just went on and on about how sweet and cute Bella is. Girls are something else!
ReplyDeleteHoney, you did such a great job posting about Bella's first birthday. Everything is beautiful and Bella is such a little darling princess!
ReplyDelete