Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Has It Been 10 Months Already?





When I'm out and see someone with a newborn baby, it reminds me of just how much Bella has grown and changed since she was born. I can't belive she's ten months old already!

I'm just waiting for her to take off at any moment. She will take several steps before falling to the ground. She looks so adorable when she walks; she's such a tiny little thing. It just doesn't seem like she should be walking. She loves taking things out of baskets, buckets, closets... if she can empty it, she's all about it! Today, she emptied the entire bottom shelf of the linen closet. Bella also likes to take away, or tear apart, anything that Eli has or is trying to build.
**Bella is not 10 and 1/2 months old, and I have yet to finish this post. I'm posting it eventhough it is not complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment