Friday, February 18, 2011

Look, No Wheels... Training Wheels, That Is

Stephen took off Eli's training wheels today, and I was so impressed with Eli's first try at riding without training wheels. I thought it would take a few times for him to get it, and I definitely thought there would be many falls before he would be able to ride. Wrong!



Bella wanted in on the action, too.




I think Eli is just an athletic little boy. I was terrified of him trying to ride a skateboard, but he is moving right along with that, too.



Just a few weeks ago, he finally did this for the first time...




This has absolutely nothing to do with his athletic abilities, but this is just too cute...

2 comments:

  1. OMG...I'm so impressed!!! I don't think Kate will be ready to take her training wheels off for at least 10 more years :) I absolutely loved his reaction after falling off the bike. So funny!

    I'm so impressed with the skateboarding too. Wow...he really is athletic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable. I think he can get just about as far as I can on the monkey bars! I can already see him winning "Most Athletic" for class superlatives in high school! I am sure it is only a matter of time before Bella is climbing behind him! Love ya

    ReplyDelete