Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Incomplete Post from January (terrible!)

I have THREE posts that were started long ago and never completed. I was just going to delete them, but I decided to just post them the way they are. I am going to make an effort to blog at least once a week. I know Stephen really enjoyed reading the blog last time he was gone.
INCOMPLETE POST...

Who knew that, at the age of three, a child could say some of the things Eli says.
Where is Jesus? If he lives in my heart, he can't hold me.
When I said something to him he really didn't want to hear, he responded, "Are you kidding me?"
Just the other day, he looked at Bella, shook his head, and said, "Bella, you're something else."
Eli cracks us up everyday with the things that come out of his mouth. I love that boy!






Bella has to be the most perfect little girl ever. With her petite frame, dainty features, beautiful smile, gorgeous eyes, radiant personality, independent attitude, and all around loving nature, she brightens our lives each day. Knowing how quickly moments can pass, I felt I should write about some of the things she has been doing lately. (Note: I did not write about any of those things, and like I said, just like that, those precious moments I meant to reflect upon have passed. Sad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment