Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SFC Stephen Dix... Woohoo!!

After months of waiting, Stephen was finally promoted last week! There was a promotion ceremony for him, at work, on December 1st.


Everyone who spoke about him had such nice things to say... how he works hard, steps up, is dependable, goes above and beyond, and how he has a great family. When Stephen was presented with his award, he first thanked me and the babies. I thought that was very sweet. The entire time we were standing in front of everyone, Eli and Bella were so good. They both stood there, held my hands, and listened. They were perfect.

At the end of the ceremony, everyone walked by to shake Stephen's hand and congratulate him. Someone congratulated Stephen on the promotion and congratulated me on my raise. I thought that was pretty funny.

Little did they know they would all have to shake Eli and Bella's hands, too.

I made a lot of food, Stephen made two cheesecakes, and his office got him a cake. I didn't get a pic of the cake before it was cut. Classic.


This promotion ceremony reminded me of Stephen's previous promotion. It was in 2002, not long after we first met.

We both looked so young and skinny!

Congratulations SFC Dix! I love you and am so very proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment