

At seven months, Bella is a little explorer, taking time to examine, and taste, any object she discovers. Although she can crawl a normal crawl, she chooses to move about by doing what looks like, as my dad said, the breaststroke. I have no idea why she does this, but it is quite funny, and it gets her where she needs to go. Where does she need to go? Anyplace she's able to pull up- her crib, the couch, a big toy, Mommy, or Eli. Bella wants to stand and cruise all the time. I can't believe she's already doing all of these things!
These past seven months have gone by so quickly. Bella still loves to swing, and I love to swing her. Her big, gummy smile and laugh are just so precious. Who wouldn't want to make this little baby girl smile all the time?
Bella also likes to get her hands one whatever Eli has in his. Eli is usually very sweet to her, but lately, he has been telling her, "No Bella," when she tries to grab a toy. There are many times, though when he takes a toy to her because he wants to "share with Bella." So sweet!

Just today, I think Bella may have spoken her first word, "Hi." We were in the play area at the mall when a little girl, about three years old, came up to Bella and smiled. When she did, this I could have sworn I heard "Hiiii," come out of Bella's mouth. The little girl ran back to her mom and then back to Bella several times. Each time the little girl ran to Bella, the same, "Hiiiii," came out of Bella's mouth!
Bella has started snorting. That's right, snorting. It's the most precious thing, and it cracks me up. She will open her mouth, show her gums, breathe heavily, and then snort. She does this when she laughs, becomes excited, or when I wipe her face. It's just too funny!
She is such a big girl. I cannot believe she is doing all of these things. Ryan is on her way, but I like to think she is taking her time. I am in love with the snort video, how hilarious! Eli is so sweet with her, I am sure that puts your mind at ease! I am looking forward to getting all of the babies together soon. Love you
ReplyDelete